Mexico

It is full of Yanks and Canadians in the Spring who on the whole can never handle their booze. Had a better time when I've been in August but you do get some big rainstorms that time of year.

The likelihood of running into major problems e.g cartels is probably nearly as unlikely as dying on the plane over there.

To be fair, I have seen a few scrotes on the flight over. Big group of Brummies sat behind once with loads of jail talk. Going into the USA is a lot harder with a criminal record, but on the flip side you get a lot of soft posh twats with naughty spoilt kids on them flights.

My wife is Mexican and Mexico City is very different. People are friendly, food is good and weather amazing. Obviously they have the no go areas like Tipito. But it's nice out there been to Estadio Azteca and Estadio CU (Pumas Stadium). Crazy atmosphere for football

My wife is Mexican and Mexico City is very different. People are friendly, food is good and weather amazing. Obviously they have the no go areas like Tipito. But it's nice out there been to Estadio Azteca and Estadio CU (Pumas Stadium). Crazy atmosphere for football

Love it mate. Mexico City is definitely on the list, sounds pathetic but I have been put off a Spring holiday there due to the apparent low temperatures at night, and accom seems a bit steeper than places like Argentina and Brazil.

Love it mate. Mexico City is definitely on the list, sounds pathetic but I have been put off a Spring holiday there due to the apparent low temperatures at night, and accom seems a bit steeper than places like Argentina and Brazil.
Mate you will love it VISA free and can stay for 6 months I get my residency in March so looking to move in the next year or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.