Mexico

Did Cancun 15 years ago. Full of Yank teenagers who couldn’t behave and the area surrounding was a shithole.

Never again thanks.

Pity the locals having to try and live through what is basically domestic terror and civil war right now.

It has its dangerous areas. I went to Mexico v USA for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers and let say they do not like each other when it comes to Football they was booing national anthem and kept saying PUTO everytime the keeper went to take a goal kick.

Canaries is hot enough for me and the people have always been friendly considering the annoying drunk people they must have to contend with.

Can't comment on food. Never had a decent Mexican in the UK so hard to know what a good Mexican tastes like.
Without those drunk people & their theyd be living on a landscape that is like the fucking moon.
The quiet areas can be lovely to visit though

Did Cancun 15 years ago. Full of Yank teenagers who couldn’t behave and the area surrounding was a shithole.

Never again thanks.

Pity the locals having to try and live through what is basically domestic terror and civil war right now.
Got married over there 11 years ago in March and as you say full of American teenagers . Was in diner one night having a meal sat with the Mrs and my daughters who were about 7/8 years old . There were a group of American teenagers obviously worse for wear especially one who wouldn’t stop swearing . I told him politely that if he didn’t stop he’d be spending the rest of his holiday on liquidised food . Fair play a couple apologised and moved him away . Later that night I was at the bar with the brother in law telling him what had happened , he asked me to describe him which I did , he told me he’d just kidney punched him at the bar about 15 minutes earlier

Never again thanks.
Not overly keen on Cancun as it's just a man made archepelogo of croc infested lagoons and met amphet dealers. Having said that the Cancun hotels are proper banging, but much prefer the resort experiance of Play Del Carmen.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.