Micah Racially Abused

popcorn.gif

I screencapped his twitter here you go...

<a class="postlink" href="http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4071/racistx.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4071/racistx.png</a>

The tosser will probably be ecstatic that he's made it all the way to Sky Sports News for something he did.

He'll probably be bragging about it right now.

liamctid said:
Ricster said:
Justice for the 96 has just lost one supporter and will probably lose a few more i would have thought.

... what's the JFT96 campaign got to do with some little scrote from Skegness?

They bleat about their self righteousness and how they are owed something, and while i feel sorry for the families who lost loved one's that day, a lot of Liverpool fans play on this, like United fans play on Munich, i will no longer support this due to the racism that Mario received during the match and the racist remark made towards Micah.

There was a thread on the GFF a while back which i was very vocal in my support for Liverpool fans. Not anymore, i will stay mute.

Ricster said:
liamctid said:
Ricster said:
Justice for the 96 has just lost one supporter and will probably lose a few more i would have thought.

... what's the JFT96 campaign got to do with some little scrote from Skegness?

They bleat about their self righteousness and how they are owed something, and while i feel sorry for the families who lost loved one's that day, a lot of Liverpool fans play on this, like United fans play on Munich, i will no longer support this due to the racism that Mario received during the match and the racist remark made towards Micah.

There was a thread on the GFF a while back which i was very vocal in my support for Liverpool fans. Not anymore, i will stay mute.

Can you not see the difference between some thick 17 year old who wears the Liverpool badge as some sort of fashion item and real fans who lost their lives at a football match?

Or is that just me?

liamctid said:
Yep on Twitter yesterday.

Unfortunatly cannot access Twitter on my PC at the moment as it's "Over capacity" but it was some knob from Skegness who had '94' in his username.

Can't remember his exact words, but he said that Martin Kelly should play for England, inbetween calling him black and saying that he should play for Africa.

I'm not really one for bullying, but I insisted to my followers that he should get all the abuse he deserves.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm --

@willmadine94 - his accounts been taken down.

Earlier in his time line he had referred to girls as 'N***** lovers'. Hope he gets whats coming to him.

I reported his posts along with another scrote tweeting about MVF

think he was maddoh88 - name mark doherty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.