Micah Racially Abused

So its either Kettering or Knaresbrough.

I will deal with Knaresbrough

fbloke said:
I have a mate who is a local councillor up there, Wayne Daley.

He's a bit further north than where he's based, almost in Scotland really.

stony said:
fbloke said:

It takes forever to get to Cramlington let alone places like Wark where another mate has a farm.

People rarely understand how big that county is.

matkil72 said:
LongsightM13 said:
TCIB said:
img00251201104162055.jpg

Scrawny little shithead haha, another keyboard warrior, bet id smash the shit out of him at snooker also.
Has this genetic travesty been reported for racism?
Does anyone on here know the rancid cockwomble?

There is a facebook page for a Mark Strip Back Doherty - I had a look at the page the other day when I saw the stuff about raping Pab Zab's mum, spitting on Foe's grave etc, and I think it is the same lad.

It seems he is from Wythenshawe, and works at Heimbach UK - in addition from news reports, he might play for Wythenshawe Town FC. As he loves football so much, it would a terrible shame if the local FA got wind of his comments and banned him for life, wouldn't it?
Great work fella. Heimbach UK and the Manchester FA will be hearing from Bluemoon shortly.
Edit: Just checked, the Twitter page has gone! They must have banned him. Did anyone get a grab of it?

fbloke said:
stony said:
fbloke said:

It takes forever to get to Cramlington let alone places like Wark where another mate has a farm.

My lads in Alnwick, his girlfriend was offered a really good job in Newcastle but doesn't drive and has absolutely no way of getting there. She could have quadrupled her wages. If you don't drive and own a car you're fucked for getting around.
Lovely county though.

stony said:
fbloke said:
stony said:

My lads in Alnwick, his girlfriend was offered a really good job in Newcastle but doesn't drive and has absolutely no way of getting there. She could have quadrupled her wages. If you don't drive and own a car you're fucked for getting around.
Lovely county though.

Even better than the countryside are the beaches.

Lakey was up there with his family this summer if you didnt know.

Great work fella. Heimbach UK and the Manchester FA will be hearing from Bluemoon shortly.
Edit: Just checked, the Twitter page has gone! They must have banned him. Did anyone get a grab of it?

I have got some snag its of the tweets, and I know Bluebird and some other people were re-tweeting him last week so they may have saved them.

Not sure how I can put the tweets on here - people should see them, particularly the one about hoping Pablo's mum was fingered to death. PM me and I will email them over.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 pm --<br /><br />Also the facebook profile for will madine now appears as will hey. He lists his location as ibiza,but all his friends appear to be from liverpool, such as a lad called robert bobsy madine who he says is his brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.