Micah Racially Abused

Ricster said:
liamctid said:
Ricster said:
Justice for the 96 has just lost one supporter and will probably lose a few more i would have thought.

... what's the JFT96 campaign got to do with some little scrote from Skegness?

They bleat about their self righteousness and how they are owed something, and while i feel sorry for the families who lost loved one's that day, a lot of Liverpool fans play on this, like United fans play on Munich, i will no longer support this due to the racism that Mario received during the match and the racist remark made towards Micah.

There was a thread on the GFF a while back which i was very vocal in my support for Liverpool fans. Not anymore, i will stay mute.
He's just a prick who's probably never been to a match in his life and if he saw Micah in the street he'd shit himself,but there's no need to join in the idiocy mate the 96 who got killed had nowt to do with this nobhead.

i kne albert davy said:
Ricster said:
liamctid said:
... what's the JFT96 campaign got to do with some little scrote from Skegness?

They bleat about their self righteousness and how they are owed something, and while i feel sorry for the families who lost loved one's that day, a lot of Liverpool fans play on this, like United fans play on Munich, i will no longer support this due to the racism that Mario received during the match and the racist remark made towards Micah.

There was a thread on the GFF a while back which i was very vocal in my support for Liverpool fans. Not anymore, i will stay mute.
He's just a prick who's probably never been to a match in his life and if he saw Micah in the street he'd shit himself,but there's no need to join in the idiocy mate the 96 who got killed
had nowt to do with this nobhead.

Agreed. This guy is a complete knob head but has nothing to do with the 96 and their families.

LongsightM13 said:
nl7go4.png

37dpg.jpg

Is it the same fella? Which one?
Haha, I'd feel tight twatting fuck out of all three of them scrawny little cunts!.............No, on second thoughts, I wouldn't!

Tbilisi said:
ob said:
liamctid said:
Yep on Twitter yesterday.

Unfortunatly cannot access Twitter on my PC at the moment as it's "Over capacity" but it was some knob from Skegness who had '94' in his username.

Can't remember his exact words, but he said that Martin Kelly should play for England, inbetween calling him black and saying that he should play for Africa.

I'm not really one for bullying, but I insisted to my followers that he should get all the abuse he deserves.

-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm --

@willmadine94 - his accounts been taken down.

Earlier in his time line he had referred to girls as 'N***** lovers'. Hope he gets whats coming to him.

I reported his posts along with another scrote tweeting about MVF

think he was maddoh88 - name mark doherty

A disgrace to the Doherty name
Jesus, this piece of rag shit is as bad as the racist Scouser.
Mark Doherty, claims to be from Manchester. Repeatedly abuses Micah as 'Rubber Dingy Lips (sic). If that's not racist then I don't know what is.
He also tells Sergio he hopes he gets Aids and that his mother dies and also abuses Zaba, Joleon etc. And says he shits/spits on Foe's grave.
Someone please get this racist shitbag's picture up so we can have a laugh.
<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88</a>

LongsightM13 said:
Tbilisi said:
ob said:
I reported his posts along with another scrote tweeting about MVF

think he was maddoh88 - name mark doherty

A disgrace to the Doherty name
Jesus, this piece of rag shit is as bad as the racist Scouser.
Mark Doherty, claims to be from Manchester. Repeatedly abuses Micah as 'Rubber Dingy Lips (sic). If that's not racist then I don't know what is.
He also tells Sergio he hopes he gets Aids and that his mother dies and also abuses Zaba, Joleon etc. And says he shits/spits on Foe's grave.
Someone please get this racist shitbag's picture up so we can have a laugh.
<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88</a>

img00251201104162055.jpg

Scrawny little shithead haha, another keyboard warrior, bet id smash the shit out of him at snooker also.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Just had a look on rawk to see if there's any mention of this or the Balotelli abuse. None. A City fan posted a clip of suarez standing on Kompany's foot then rolling over like he'd been shot. No comments on that either. I've said before that I know a lot of red scouse and they're all ok but rawk is 99% bell-ends.

Mate, could you post that clip of Vinny please?

unexpected item said:
The google cache directs to the 'account does not exist' page, however, in the results you can still see this in the intro to his twitter:

Music is the answer to your problems !!

which is a phrase you can also see on his facebook page, which has not had its privacy turned on yet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002222244574&sk=info
what an ass!!!!!! for several reasons!

After reading this post and the reaction my all us Blues have about this racist TWAT and on racism in general I could not feel more prouder and happier to be a BLUE!!

I'm going to the Bayern game at home and its my first game, and soo my missus, since shes a yank and doesn't know, was worried about having racist abuse hurled at us cos we're Asian. She read this post and feels so much better about going, even though I told her its not issue!!

On the topic at hand, I bet this dick would never say that in front of Micah ... I expect nothing less from other fans who are jealous of our position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.