Micah Racially Abused

stony said:
So it's one of the following.

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

Or Northants.....I'm going for Kings Lynn, Norfolk.

stony said:

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

Let me know if its either 2 or 4 and I will pop round for a visit.

cleavers said:
stony said:
C'mon give a laugh, where is he from ?
The IP address was very (and I mean very, could give the street name in fact) specific.

I'm not at liberty to give the details away, so all I will say is a town beginning with K in a county beginning with N, and its a good way from Manchester.
If it's Kettering in Northants, we can send BimboBob round.

fbloke said:
stony said:

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

My boy lives in 4

BlueRiz said:
After reading this post and the reaction my all us Blues have about this racist TWAT and on racism in general I could not feel more prouder and happier to be a BLUE!!

I'm going to the Bayern game at home and its my first game, and soo my missus, since shes a yank and doesn't know, was worried about having racist abuse hurled at us cos we're Asian. She read this post and feels so much better about going, even though I told her its not issue!!

On the topic at hand, I bet this dick would never say that in front of Micah ... I expect nothing less from other fans who are jealous of our position.

Well, you're a n00b here, and it's a little understandable that you have reservations about attending a footy game. About this board, pal, you will find the odd racist(but it's great when you can make them look like the Neanderthal twunts they are) and you will finds scores upon scores of great minded people shouting the idiots down and out.

Also, when you attend a home game, look out for the 'Thank you, Sheikh Mansour' banner that was started on Bluemoon and you will understand what this great community is all about.

Velkommen.

stony said:
fbloke said:
stony said:

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

My boy lives in 4

I have a mate who is a local councillor up there, Wayne Daley.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
fbloke said:
stony said:

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

No sorry.

***sighs*** ;-)

cleavers said:
stony said:
C'mon give a laugh, where is he from ?
The IP address was very (and I mean very, could give the street name in fact) specific.

I'm not at liberty to give the details away, so all I will say is a town beginning with K in a county beginning with N, and its a good way from Manchester.
That's my theory out the window, then.
I thought it might have been that awful racist woman from Croydon off the 'My Tram Experience' YouTube video.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gbet.com/AtoZ_K/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gbet.com/AtoZ_K/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.