Micah Racially Abused

cleavers said:
stony said:
C'mon give a laugh, where is he from ?
The IP address was very (and I mean very, could give the street name in fact) specific.

I'm not at liberty to give the details away, so all I will say is a town beginning with K in a county beginning with N, and its a good way from Manchester.

A country beginning with N, I'm ruling out Nigeria.

citysince88 said:
cleavers said:
stony said:
The IP address was very (and I mean very, could give the street name in fact) specific.

I'm not at liberty to give the details away, so all I will say is a town beginning with K in a county beginning with N, and its a good way from Manchester.

A country beginning with N, I'm ruling out Nigeria.
County mate, not country.

cleavers said:
stony said:

Ooh a Wednesday quiz. Is it the Netherlands ?

Oops you said county

stony said:
cleavers said:
stony said:

Ooh a Wednesday quiz. Is it the Netherlands ?

Oops you said county
Indeed.

LongsightM13 said:
TCIB said:
LongsightM13 said:
Jesus, this piece of rag shit is as bad as the racist Scouser.
Mark Doherty, claims to be from Manchester. Repeatedly abuses Micah as 'Rubber Dingy Lips (sic). If that's not racist then I don't know what is.
He also tells Sergio he hopes he gets Aids and that his mother dies and also abuses Zaba, Joleon etc. And says he shits/spits on Foe's grave.
Someone please get this racist shitbag's picture up so we can have a laugh.
<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/Maddoh88</a>

img00251201104162055.jpg

Scrawny little shithead haha, another keyboard warrior, bet id smash the shit out of him at snooker also.
Has this genetic travesty been reported for racism?
Does anyone on here know the rancid cockwomble?

There is a facebook page for a Mark Strip Back Doherty - I had a look at the page the other day when I saw the stuff about raping Pab Zab's mum, spitting on Foe's grave etc, and I think it is the same lad.

It seems he is from Wythenshawe, and works at Heimbach UK - in addition from news reports, he might play for Wythenshawe Town FC. As he loves football so much, it would a terrible shame if the local FA got wind of his comments and banned him for life, wouldn't it?

So it's one of the following.

Norfolk
North Yorkshire
Northamptonshire
Northumberland
Nottinghamshire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.