Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

david whites spike said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Go easy on Micah. there is no way in the world he would have intended this, it was an accident.
He's jumped for a header in training ffs!!!!
Vinny has landed awkwardly and that is nothing to do with Micah.anyone who says otherwise is merely shitting themselves about tomorrow's game!!

Spot on, to many shit houses on here!

Ja Salford Blue said:
david whites spike said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Go easy on Micah. there is no way in the world he would have intended this, it was an accident.
Vinny has landed awkwardly and that is nothing to do with Micah.anyone who says otherwise is merely shitting themselves about tomorrow's game!!

way too many.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
kippaxblue76 said:

He'll be gone this summer 100%, of that there is no doubt!!
Probably, but there is no connection between the two.

SHB you have embarrassed yourself with some of your comments in this thread.

Calling Micah a **** was wrong. So I apologise however I simply will not just say Micah is 100% blue this blue that because he is not. I do not care who I offend with this because it is an opinion of which I am entitled to.Let's get one thing straight,he is an Arsenal fan through and through so saying he is 100% blue is utter rubbish.
Micah Richards has done nothing for our club recently. Why because he is injured permanently as a result of a bit of bad luck and bad judgement by himself.
Having watched him since he broke through into the first team he may have played ex number of games when we were just surviving in the premier league etc and yes he did ok however he is simply not good enough for where we want to go.
Again this is my opinion but I know plenty of none posting supporters,fans who simply do not rate Richards.
If the club rated him they would have bent over backwards to keep him beyond his current contract but it's clear he will move on.
Pellegrini clearly doesn't rate him enough because he has had plenty of chances to play him.
My memories of Micah..His goal at Villa and swearing post match.

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 am --

Ja Salford Blue said:
So were all agreed then,

St Helens Blue is a fuckin Prat?

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:11 am --

Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe some of the stick Micah is getting. He is one of our own, it's embarrassing some of stuff I've read on here tonight. I hope he gets these injury problems out of the way so he can become a consistent player again like he used to be for city. If he moves on then good luck to him.

Exactly mate, some people on here have forgot what were about

M.C.F.C O.K!

Oh god the 5 yr old has reappeared..MCFC OK??? Do you right that on your pencil case still?
Nobody has ever or will ever forget where we have come from and before you ask yeah I was going all those years ago not that it makes a tap of difference.
Try taking your "no blue can do no wrong" blinkers off and actually look at the player.
He is a good professional football,brilliant..not at all.

cleavers said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
david whites spike said:

way too many.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
kippaxblue76 said:

He'll be gone this summer 100%, of that there is no doubt!!
Probably, but there is no connection between the two.

SHB you have embarrassed yourself with some of your comments in this thread.

Yes. And some people don't know when to stop digging.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Calling Micah a **** was wrong. So I apologise however I simply will not just say Micah is 100% blue this blue that because he is not. I do not care who I offend with this because it is an opinion of which I am entitled to.Let's get one thing straight,he is an Arsenal fan through and through so saying he is 100% blue is utter rubbish.
Micah Richards has done nothing for our club recently. Why because he is injured permanently as a result of a bit of bad luck and bad judgement by himself.
Having watched him since he broke through into the first team he may have played ex number of games when we were just surviving in the premier league etc and yes he did ok however he is simply not good enough for where we want to go.
Again this is my opinion but I know plenty of none posting supporters,fans who simply do not rate Richards.
If the club rated him they would have bent over backwards to keep him beyond his current contract but it's clear he will move on.
Pellegrini clearly doesn't rate him enough because he has had plenty of chances to play him.
My memories of Micah..His goal at Villa and swearing post match.

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 am --

Ja Salford Blue said:
So were all agreed then,

St Helens Blue is a fuckin Prat?

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:11 am --

Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe some of the stick Micah is getting. He is one of our own, it's embarrassing some of stuff I've read on here tonight. I hope he gets these injury problems out of the way so he can become a consistent player again like he used to be for city. If he moves on then good luck to him.

Exactly mate, some people on here have forgot what were about

M.C.F.C O.K!

Oh god the 5 yr old has reappeared..MCFC OK??? Do you right that on your pencil case still?
Nobody has ever or will ever forget where we have come from and before you ask yeah I was going all those years ago not that it makes a tap of difference.
Try taking your "no blue can do no wrong" blinkers off and actually look at the player.
He is a good professional football,brilliant..not at all.

Christ you have a nerve after last nights ear bashing you were handing out.

can we just leave this be.
it was an accident, the lad would not have done it on purpose.

don't want to move this thread but its embarrassing, and from me that's saying something.

de niro said:
can we just leave this be.
it was an accident, the lad would not have done it on purpose.

don't want to move this thread but its embarrassing, and from me that's saying something.

Well said de Niro. Micah would be devastated if he read some of the vitriol on this thread. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT folks, get over yourselves. It could have happened to anyone.

Come on City, we've got a match to win. :-)

See ya later Micah, looks like you're being farmed out on the cheap big man.

You've been great, not so great, very chirpy, bombing on as a pseudo-winger, swearing on MOTD and you've done 9 seasons with the 1st team. Hell of a character and I wish him well for the future (if anyone buys him!)

Disappointing to see him leave, especially on the cheap. We've do e enough teams favours selling good players for fuck all, or paying their wages while on loan. How come the rags can get over £4m for a shit reserve like Buttner who hardly played, yet Micah who is a better player (and better than Glen Johnson!) we're letting go for cut price? If he stays injury free he's absolute quality, plus he's home grown and a decent fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.