Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

citykev28 said:
I'm going to say it.

If a mere mortal wound the forum up like one of the moderators does, they would be banned.

good job there isn't a moderator wumming then.

keep up your obsession with me though, its fun.

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
I'm going to say it.

If a mere mortal wound the forum up like one of the moderators does, they would be banned.

I'm on about bananaman, not you Dad.

Are you paranoid?

citykev28 said:
de niro said:
citykev28 said:
I'm going to say it.

Are you paranoid?

you've got me, seriously, who is bananaman.

de niro said:
citykev28 said:
de niro said:

Are you paranoid?

you've got me, seriously, who is bananaman.

Ask Norris.

Can't believe some of the stick Micah is getting. He is one of our own, it's embarrassing some of stuff I've read on here tonight. I hope he gets these injury problems out of the way so he can become a consistent player again like he used to be for city. If he moves on then good luck to him.

So were all agreed then,

St Helens Blue is a fuckin Prat?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:11 am --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe some of the stick Micah is getting. He is one of our own, it's embarrassing some of stuff I've read on here tonight. I hope he gets these injury problems out of the way so he can become a consistent player again like he used to be for city. If he moves on then good luck to him.

Exactly mate, some people on here have forgot what were about

M.C.F.C O.K!

kippaxblue76 said:
Go easy on Micah. there is no way in the world he would have intended this, it was an accident.
He's jumped for a header in training ffs!!!!
Vinny has landed awkwardly and that is nothing to do with Micah.anyone who says otherwise is merely shitting themselves about tomorrow's game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.