Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

panzer1311 said:
Massive mistake letting him leave
he loves the club , and he's not as bad a player as some blues are making out

This is where sentiment takes over. It's great to have players who love the club, but ideally we want world class players who love us.
If we have to choose between the two, AND want to be CL winners, we'll have to take world class in preference to loving us.

panzer1311 said:

I agree with that.

Like pretty much every player who has filled in this season he has struggled in games but this is perfectly natural. If he was to play in the first eleven I am sure his performances would be a lot better.

Nastasic's reputation is another one to suffer due to only playing a few games and injuries.

The year we won the league Micah was immense at Right Back, injury free he could be that player again.

ManCityX said:
karen7 said:
He would be a good fit for newcastle

Based on?

He is a strong physical presence which pardew likes,quick to get an attack going,
with a run of games to get fit he is still a decent defender.he would play every week,i can just see him thrive with a team like that

He is not technical enough for the likes of dippers or arses and i just can't see him being relied on for the chumps league

It will be a shame to see him go. I still remember when he was one of the few gems we had and how desperate we was for him to sign a new contract. Even bacon face was sniffing round him at one stage.
Thanks for everything Micah and I wish you the best of luck wherever you go.

FanchesterCity said:
panzer1311 said:

This is where sentiment takes over. It's great to have players who love the club, but ideally we want world class players who love us.
If we have to choose between the two, AND want to be CL winners, we'll have to take world class in preference to loving us.

For me, sentiment shouldn't even come in to it with Micah. Injuries are a fact of football and you can accept that to a degree, but when you have to run your starting RB in to the ground because your backup is never available to step in? time to move on.

FanchesterCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
FanchesterCity said:
It is indeed a real shame, but surely someone should have taken his gym pass off him.
He's turned into a body builder, and that cannot be helping his injury issues.

It's always a shame when one of our own goes, but the chances are he's hit his peak and it wasn't quite good enough for a team who want to win CL.
The City of old is behind us now. Only the very best will do for us.

Hardly a bodybuilder......but I do agree his physique isn't ideal for optimum performance.

A mid table team will benefit greatly(when fit)

You've not seen the state of MY body. To me, he's a body builder!

But yeah, slightly exaggerated, but the physique looks a little too muscular.

He's a body builder to me too!

Jack Wills said:
Disappointing to see him leave, especially on the cheap. We've do e enough teams favours selling good players for fuck all, or paying their wages while on loan. How come the rags can get over £4m for a shit reserve like Buttner who hardly played, yet Micah who is a better player (and better than Glen Johnson!) we're letting go for cut price? If he stays injury free he's absolute quality, plus he's home grown and a decent fella.

And that is a very BIG if.
Hence the knockdown price.
I wish him a fond farewell and genuinely hope he can resurrect his playing career.
Thanks for everything Micah.

quiet_riot said:
FanchesterCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hardly a bodybuilder......but I do agree his physique isn't ideal for optimum performance.

A mid table team will benefit greatly(when fit)

You've not seen the state of MY body. To me, he's a body builder!
I
But yeah, slightly exaggerated, but the physique looks a little too muscular.

He's a body builder to me too!
Me too♥

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.