Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

hilts said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
No one particularly wants him though due to the huge risk factor involved.

Arsenal are desperate for a right back,even the Rags need one..... neither are sniffing,it tells me plenty about his desirability and value at the top level.

how do you know no one wants him ?. arsenal and liverpool in particular are meant to be interested in him. Plenty of other teams would probably want him. He's a great player when fit.

Great would be overstating it, he had potential that's for sure

in the title winning season he was ahead of zaba and played better, he just can't stay fit.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
hilts said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
how do you know no one wants him ?. arsenal and liverpool in particular are meant to be interested in him. Plenty of other teams would probably want him. He's a great player when fit.

in the title winning season he was ahead of zaba and played better, he just can't stay fit.

Not knocking him, imagine how good he could have been if he had played week in week out, if he leaves he can't be considered a great player for us, he has always been a raw talent and hasn't had the opportunity to smooth out his faults

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
No one particularly wants him though due to the huge risk factor involved.

Arsenal are desperate for a right back,even the Rags need one..... neither are sniffing,it tells me plenty about his desirability and value at the top level.

So why aren't they banging on our door?

I would like to be wrong,for Micah's sake and our wallet.....

The fact he's going in the bargain basement says it all really.

Nobody's banging on our door for him. He's been out too long with injuries and his core fitness hasn't been maintained.

The problem will be his wages. Whoever takes him on will want his wages subsidising.

The club are doing a damage limitation exercise.

Lovely guy and though apparently an Arsenal fan, probably loves City having been with us for so long. However, he's become a Darren Anderton/ Ledley King type sick-note player but without their talent.

Auf weiderschen Micah and thanks for the memories.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
hilts said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Zabba played all the games after West Brom during our charge after displacing Micah.

Richards as pissed me off these last 2 years . The biggest mistake he made was playing at that Olympics in 2012 . He was injured before he went .

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Jimbob said:
Thanks for the memories Micah but I'm extremely glad that we will have Sagna replacing Richards, there's absolutely no point in having a squad player that's never fit.

This, if we manage to get 5 Million for him I'll be over the moon.
Oldham have a 20% sell on clause so they will be happy if Micah is sold!

I think the best he can hope for is back up at Everton or Spuds. I say back up because of his woeful injury record.
I expect to see him turn out for Newcastle, West Ham or QPR. He has the quality, but his injuries are a huge factor and you just can't say how much he has regressed until he has a run in the side. I personally don't think a top club will take the gamble, shame as he's been a great servant, a good lad to have around the place I'm sure and he has been quality at times for us. At least he was detrimental for us in winning our first title of this Blue era. Thanks Micah

BlueTG said:
I think the best he can hope for is back up at Everton or Spuds. I say back up because of his woeful injury record.
I expect to see him turn out for Newcastle, West Ham or QPR. He has the quality, but his injuries are a huge factor and you just can't say how much he has regressed until he has a run in the side. I personally don't think a top club will take the gamble, shame as he's been a great servant, a good lad to have around the place I'm sure and he has been quality at times for us. At least he was detrimental for us in winning our first title of this Blue era. Thanks Micah

Detrimental? is what he could be considered now,i think you meant instrumental.

BlueTG said:
Instrumental??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.