Micah Richards the pundit

kompany ,zabaleta ,swp ,goater ,aguero, david silva i dont belive any of those grew up in Manchester ,or grew up supporting City,doesnt mean they dont have a connection to the club .
Aguero's good mates with de gea also apparently ,maybe we should fuck him off also in that case ?
At least Richard came through the academy and spent large chunk of his career here ,pre and post take over.
Think your being harsh on the lad tbh .
Andy Morrison couldnt believe his luck playing for a club the size of City gave 110 percent in every game and has remained a City fan. Would love to see as a pundit Wio and rat boy would be shit scared to disagree with him on anything.

micah-richards-prize.ce851983.jpg

You can win him to support your 5 a-side team, handing out chocolate and delivering a game changing team talk at half time.

He is really keeping himself busy. imagine his team talk "For me, you just swap sides at half time and there is no time for a fuckin' team talk in shit 5 a-side games".

Five Live Daily Football Podcast well worth a listen from last night.

Obviously there was a lot of talk about Aguero - David Mooney makes an appearance - but the panel ribbing Micah about the "Michael Richards Bingo" was funny, especially when he mentioned Mancini.

Five Live Daily Football Podcast well worth a listen from last night.

Obviously there was a lot of talk about Aguero - David Mooney makes an appearance - but the panel ribbing Micah about the "Michael Richards Bingo" was funny, especially when he mentioned Mancini.
I'm surprised they haven't made a compilation of all the times Micah has said "When I burst onto the scene," or "When I won the Premier League under Mancini."

Is it just me thinking this "banter" and "laugh" is wearing a little thin now?
With Richards and "Carra" it sems to be more about them and their pre selected old footage for taking the piss than it is about the game they are supposed to be talking about.
Having watched and listened to Nedum on a number of different media forums over the past few weeks, I know who I would prefer to be listening too

Is it just me thinking this "banter" and "laugh" is wearing a little thin now?
With Richards and "Carra" it sems to be more about them and their pre selected old footage for taking the piss than it is about the game they are supposed to be talking about.
Having watched and listened to Nedum on a number of different media forums over the past few weeks, I know who I would prefer to be listening too
It boils down to what you want from football. Entertainment, then you get the bants from Micah, Keane, Carrather eat al; insight, then you want Nedum, Ratboy etc.

Micah is not perfect and his punditry is questionable at times but if the choice is Richards or spits at kids, jealous Jenas, Darke, mc pointy etc etc then I am glad he is taking air time away from those fucktards.

It boils down to what you want from football. Entertainment, then you get the bants from Micah, Keane, Carrather eat al; insight, then you want Nedum, Ratboy etc.
Its finding that medium in all of them, just looks like Micah seems to have thought his route goes down the class clown road and good luck to him if that is his choice. I feel he is worth more than that and should want to be taken seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.