Micah Richards the pundit

Is it just me thinking this "banter" and "laugh" is wearing a little thin now?
With Richards and "Carra" it sems to be more about them and their pre selected old footage for taking the piss than it is about the game they are supposed to be talking about.
Having watched and listened to Nedum on a number of different media forums over the past few weeks, I know who I would prefer to be listening too
Nedum is night and day a better pundit than Micha, the latter is poor, very poor at best.

Its finding that medium in all of them, just looks like Micah seems to have thought his route goes down the class clown road and good luck to him if that is his choice. I feel he is worth more than that and should want to be taken seriously.
I agree that a little goes a long way in the studio! Paramount/CBS coverage is far more relaxed than most, but he really does need to tone it down a bit.

Class clown is a perfect description of where he’s heading if he doesn’t rein it in a little.

I prefer to listen to Shaun ("feed the Goat") - he is as "blue-eyed" as I am.

Just had a thought ........................ am I allowed to call him a "goat" given the current PC police crackdown?

Is this really the best we have to offer, class clown Micah or Joleon "Yeah definitely" Lescott? Deary me.

Nedum, Micah, Joleon, GazBaz, love seeing them all. Just nice seeing blues rather than red ‘legends’. Long may it continue.
We may miss out on seeing our legends as punters because most of them will have proper jobs in football - successful coaches, executives and the like.

Micah is entertaining, aren't we tuning in to be entertained? Or would you rather it be tactics tactics tactics so you can pretend to know what you're talking about down the pub?

Micah is entertaining, aren't we tuning in to be entertained? Or would you rather it be tactics tactics tactics so you can pretend to know what you're talking about down the pub?
You could also say that we're tuning in to be informed. And Ned is streets ahead of Micah in that respect. Even the likes of Dickov, Horlock, Morrison and the aforementioned Goater on the club's own in house content (WNRH) are better than Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.