Micah Richards the pundit

These three comments alone should preclude anybody uttering them from being a paid pundit, for life.. No idea what Micah is on but he needs to take a lot less of it... I don’t like this village idiot routine, it’s run it’s course..
He needs to drop it sharpish ...
I’ve been one of his biggest fans as my previous comments on here will show, just not liking the direction he’s going in at the moment ..
He's always been the same though.
He was always acting the clown when he was a player spending most of his time on the physio table.
A lot of people probably won't like it but, personally, I wasn't impressed or endeared by the clowning around then, and I'm not now.
I know he's a big blue and everything but he's just not my kinda guy.

Anyone watched Richards mocking Carragher and singing blue moon after Liverpool lost against Real Madrid and Man City qualified Seminfinal hhh i loved it
Lost credibility as a pundit for me and you can’t possibly respect him or take him seriously.

Proper Blue.
What' that got to do with been a pundit?

Gary Neville is a proper Rag but quality pundit,

Camel faced Wio is a Cockney Rag, a biased , ignorant fool and a terrible pundit, Micha is close behind.

Nedam is a proper blue, he is not scared to show it on screen, but, he is also highly intelligent and totally unbiased when it comes to giving an opinion, top quality.

What' that got to do with been a pundit?

Gary Neville is a proper Rag but quality pundit,

Camel faced Wio is a Cockney Rag, a biased , ignorant fool and a terrible pundit, Micha is close behind.

Nedam is a proper blue, he is not scared to show it on screen, but, he is also highly intelligent and totally unbiased when it comes to giving an opinion, top quality.
I don't give two shits about any of the pundits as i rarely listen to a word they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.