Micah Richards the pundit

I'd take him more seriously if he stopped wedging himself into comedy two-sizes-too-small suits. Looks ludicrous. Actually, I wouldn't because I just find him embarrassing. Has zip all to add in terms of insightful comment. I get the 'he's one of us" so lets get behind him but really? Nedum is 5 times as eloquent as Micah and should be on instead.
He's on because he's loud, laughs a lot, is young and appeals to the sort of people that Sky are trying to attract.
Likeable etc but very limited as a good pundit.

Really disappointed with Micah. He seems to have joined the jobs for the boys club and his clowning around just makes him look stupid. The rest of them like Spitty and Keane and Cashley etc are so stupid, myopic and lacking insight that it doesn't take much to tell it like it is.
Trouble is I think he's a) not bright enough to do it b) forged himself a nice little earner by getting (presumably) well paid for doing fuck all. It can be done - I heard Trevor Sinclair make the point a couple of times that City are not state funded.

Really disappointed with Micah. He seems to have joined the jobs for the boys club and his clowning around just makes him look stupid. The rest of them like Spitty and Keane and Cashley etc are so stupid, myopic and lacking insight that it doesn't take much to tell it like it is.
Trouble is I think he's a) not bright enough to do it b) forged himself a nice little earner by getting (presumably) well paid for doing fuck all. It can be done - I heard Trevor Sinclair make the point a couple of times that City are not state funded.
He must be making a fortune and good luck to him, but he is playing up to the jovial joker role and as a pundit he is dreadful.
Each to their own, but Nedum is night and day better and pleasing to see he is also doing so well in the media and he has a very bright future as a high quality pundit.

I might have imagined this in my frustration at what was happening but at half time in the CL final (this was on the CBS broadcast in the U.S.) Micah went missing from the panel of analysts and was said to be "sulking on the other side of the studio." Was there more to this or was this all part of my general bewilderment at what was unfolding?

Seen the Roy Keane Euro thing earlier, and now the BBC one.
Got to be honest, but tired with it. It isn’t football punditry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.