Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is a top lad. He loves City. Souness was right though. It's all about trying.

I think both Souness and Micah has valid points. The defenders intention should always be to close the attacker down and prevent the cross.

However, you wouldn’t be too disappointed letting Cancelo get his crosses in for the goals in normal circumstances. The first cross is with his weaker foot and the second was a lofted ball to Bernardo of all players.

It was piss poor defending of the crosses which ultimately caused the goals and that may have been the point Micah was trying to make.

Just channel surfing and who is giggling like a hyena on celebrity gogglebox? With spitty no less…

im guessing they begged Keane to complete the double act, however wisdom and exposing his harem of dogs probably negated the appearance…

3/1 odds he’s on the next celebrity get me out of here, no Micah, no!!!!!!

Hmmm a Bond girl you say ..
John%20Bond,%20the%20new%20Manager%20of%20Manchester%20City,%20pictured%20outside%20Maine%20Road%20in%201980

Micah's fine by me, I mean he's not the brightest spanner in the toolbox (like Needum) but he's entertaining and a good lad, I'd love to go for a pint with him :)
Sourness usually sticks up for City and has done for a few years, so he's ok by me.
Micah should deck Keane one day, Keane's funny but I would love to see him get chinned by Micah, he wouldnt fucking get up in a hurry haha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.