Micah Richards the pundit

John%20Bond,%20the%20new%20Manager%20of%20Manchester%20City,%20pictured%20outside%20Maine%20Road%20in%201980
Would you buy a used car from Johnny ? :)

Just channel surfing and who is giggling like a hyena on celebrity gogglebox? With spitty no less…

im guessing they begged Keane to complete the double act, however wisdom and exposing his harem of dogs probably negated the appearance…

3/1 odds he’s on the next celebrity get me out of here, no Micah, no!!!!!!
To be fair, I was hoping for a Micah/Greg Rutherford pairing for Question of Sport but then the BBC decided to declare war on the show apparently

I've watched Micah as part of the punditry alongside the excellent Kate Abdo in the states - Kate for sure carries the punditry. I like Micah too.

Generally, I intensely dislike American football punditry - Fox is simply godawful - ESPN is mostly unwatchable - but NBC is excellent - and CNN?/whatever network - that Kate Abdo hosts is very good as well.
She is a POA, shame she's a dirty red

There are lots of fan channels to get the reaction of the fans. I'd rather like someone who can provide tactical insights about the game in the studio regardless of their allegiances.
Absolutely this. Also, I think as and when we have a rough patch, he’s not that great at banter to hit back like others do.

Modern day Kris Akabusi.

It was hilarious yesterday. Keane was ranting and the rest were struggling not to laugh and then Micah just burst out laughing and they all cracked. He also shut Neville up who told him to stop ranting. It reminded me of school when the teacher said if there was another sound everyone would get 100 lines and everyone just knew it would be him who burst out laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.