Micah Richards the pundit

loved him as player, can’t stand him as a pundit. he’s rarely got anything intelligent to say and his knowledge of the game is poor. needs to tone that laugh down as well.
I seriously wonder if they've picked him in order to try to further ridicule our club. He's that cringeworthy bad.

In 2008, Ian Wright quit as a football pundit for the BBC, claiming he was fed up of playing the 'comedy jester'.

Can't help thinking that nothing's changed as far as Micah's concerned.

He is great. He is ours.

Seen a few posts on this thread highlighting Micah doesn't stand up for us Blues & whilst there maybe a line he needs to tread to keep his Sky Sports position, I do think he's more transparent on his BBC appearances.

None more so that recently seeing him on a MOTD BBC programme called 'derby days' also featuring Lineker & Shearer.

Micah went into a soliloquy about his experiences on the Manchester derby which almost had me in tears. His own words featured arrogance & nasty to describe the rags during their pomp & ended declaring his hatred of Manchester United. Pretty much summed up my attitude & youth whilst growing up during that era. Micah then ended his contribution by enjoying the yearly improvement of City, catching up with United & then surpassing them which of course brought about his infamous laugh. If anyone doubted Micah is a true Blue, his honest take on being a City player during derby game was heartening to listen & watch.

Also, totally forgot about his short stint abroad at of all clubs Fiorentina & his views on a supposed derby with Juventus.

Micah's named the 98/99 united team as the second best ever to win a Champion's League.

Just gonna leave that there...

ninjapanda-panda.gif

Yep and MR was as nauseating as much as usual, with his Big Pal Spit........ beyond cringeworthy, especially when Spit hardly tried to conceal his fkin delight at our defeat.
Hope Real Madrid stuff his vile club in the final!
I’m going to be honest, I don’t mind that. They give each other shit every broadcast. When Villarreal had tied it MIcah was giving Spitty shit too. And they both pile on Scmeichel about how shit Ushited are. The only one who seems safe is Henry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.