Micah Richards the pundit

Not for me. I’m not a great fan of pundits to be honest. Nice guy and I liked him as a player. I have no interest In listening to his opinions or his relentless laughing.

Exactly. As I said previously he’s the resident SKY village idiot who everyone else uses to try and make themselves look clever at his cost.
Agreed. It’s no accident that Nedum never gets mainstream work.

After his assured, polished, genuinely top notch work for the BBC on the AFCON a guy like him should have been a shoe in for Sky or BT panels. He’s easy on the eye, articulate, affable and has strong links to the dominant club of this era.

He’d make absolute mincemeat of Nev and Carra and Wio

Agreed. It’s no accident that Nedum never gets mainstream work.

After his assured, polished, genuinely top notch work for the BBC on the AFCON a guy like him should have been a shoe in for Sky or BT panels. He’s easy on the eye, articulate, affable and has strong links to the dominant club of this era.

He’d make absolute mincemeat of Nev and Carra and Wio
Which is exactly why they won’t hire him. Nedum is a serious professional sports commentator. SKY only want the ‘bantz’. Their format is so outdated it’s untrue.
Why Nedum is not on Match of The Day is a head scratcher.

Sorry if previously posted.

Micah being a twat hoping United don't struggle. Creep.

He's paid for how many clicks, shares and engagement he makes with these articles.

He got you to share this article.

People should read the article before calling him a “****”. He says he prefers to the Derby to be a bit more competitive as the buzz after a win is better. Far to many touchy people on here.

There are many that can only cope with reading City fanzines and even then any vague hint of criticism isn't allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.