Micah Richards the pundit

City fans getting upset over nothing again , can’t believe people are so offend so easily these days , sad state of affairs

He's paid for how many clicks, shares and engagement he makes with these articles.

He got you to share this article.

I left a comment at 8.30am this morning. It was never published and the 35 comments have stayed like that all day.

Micah got 35 comments until the Daily United, his employer, blocked anymore comments. Another sign that honest comments won't be accepted, and sensorship that doesn't fit the PC mass media narrative won't be accepted. But shares were left open, 4,600.

2BE2ABFD-8D5D-4371-852E-B32792A19E06.jpeg

Last edited:
Just take last years game at home for example, he’s in the studio singing City with the City fans while punching the air. Laughing at Keanes miserable face, yet some on here are calling him a **** because he’s said he’d rather see the Derby be a tight game because it gives him a bigger buzz if we win. I’ll go along with that too, I left the Etihad last season not really giving a fuck because they’re irrelevant to us, it was just like a routine win.

Beating United is never irrelevant, no matter how City do it. As for not giving s f*ck. Well?

Beating a title rival gives me a much different feeling than beating a shite United team who were uninterested for the whole of the second half. I didn’t leave the ground pumped up, it was more of a laugh if anything.

As we all found it funny. But it's still United. Only beating Liverpool in a title race comes anywhere as close.

TBH I'd feel the same about beating United if they were in the bottom 3.

It's United. The club, the fans, the media, the lot of them can get to f*ck.

34 years of constant piss taking and billiting by them will never leave me. I will savour and love every United defeat until my dieing day.

Just take last years game at home for example, he’s in the studio singing City with the City fans while punching the air. Laughing at Keanes miserable face, yet some on here are calling him a **** because he’s said he’d rather see the Derby be a tight game because it gives him a bigger buzz if we win. I’ll go along with that too, I left the Etihad last season not really giving a fuck because they’re irrelevant to us, it was just like a routine win.
I left the Etihad last season with very different emotions to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.