Micah Richards the pundit

Fuck off , " getting worked up about it "

I am very happy that a larger than life Micah Richards can steal a living talking nonsense.
He will appeal to some people , including yourself , enjoy.
You’re worked up enough to be having a go and adding in spaces before commas for some weird reason.

Richards is a proper Blue and the fact he knows how to continue getting paid more than most for his input shows he’s not the idiot you believe him to be. You may believe he’s stealing a living but but you don’t even register on his radar. Now take your top blue badge and shove it up your arse.

You’re worked up enough to be having a go and adding in spaces before commas for some weird reason.

Richards is a proper Blue and the fact he knows how to continue getting paid more than most for his input shows he’s not the idiot you believe him to be. You may believe he’s stealing a living but but you don’t even register on his radar. Now take your top blue badge and shove it up your arse.

Attack minor grammar ailments, and use the "top blue" badge attack mode, while stating Micah is a proper Blue. Very predictable.
I will enjoy the match Sunday , and you enjoy listening to Micah.

But but.

Just take last years game at home for example, he’s in the studio singing City with the City fans while punching the air. Laughing at Keanes miserable face, yet some on here are calling him a **** because he’s said he’d rather see the Derby be a tight game because it gives him a bigger buzz if we win. I’ll go along with that too, I left the Etihad last season not really giving a fuck because they’re irrelevant to us, it was just like a routine win.

If what he’s said is what he genuinely feels then cool. He’s free to have any opinion he chooses.
Don’t agree with him of course, I wish the cunts nothing but misery and hope they go out of business but hey ho.

Just take last years game at home for example, he’s in the studio singing City with the City fans while punching the air. Laughing at Keanes miserable face, yet some on here are calling him a **** because he’s said he’d rather see the Derby be a tight game because it gives him a bigger buzz if we win. I’ll go along with that too, I left the Etihad last season not really giving a fuck because they’re irrelevant to us, it was just like a routine win.
Where was he outside the stadium when it kicked off at the Townley? Calls himself a fucking blue and then hides away in the studio stealing a living writing for the Daily United when it matters.

I think some people are being very harsh here on micah. He’s a genuinely nice and decent chap. He champions our cause in the main stream media and to my limited knowledge has never slagged us of or made snide comments.

Granted he’s no nedum when it comes to articulation but he’s harmless and is just enjoying his life. Can’t begrudge him that.

He could also have very easily have fucked off when his stock was high in around 2006/2007 as there were clubs sniffing around him but he chose to stay.

As for the article today. It’s harmless. No need to get worked up. He’s basically saying that mob are shit and he feels sorry/pity for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.