Micah Richards the pundit

Luckiest man in the world to be a pundit. Can’t imagine what he’s being paid for laughing loudly. I just can’t listen to him.
The football insight of the laughing clown at Blackpool pleasure beach is on a par with Micah, a nice guy and fights our corner to a point but Nedum is a million times more knowledgeable, articulate and intelligent. So will not get the big gigs.

Chapman gave it away with his biggest rivals intersection. They got beat by seven but that's all the rags have got. Joke club who would rather be battered by Liverpool than admit knick knack is really meant.

The football insight of the laughing clown at Blackpool pleasure beach is on a par with Micah, a nice guy and fights our corner to a point but Nedum is a million times more knowledgeable, articulate and intelligent. So will not get the big gigs.
Nedum is intelligent and articulate and seems to be getting more football gigs. I think he was on football focus or match if the day the other week.

Are any of the pundits particularly insightful? For example, Stefan Bajcetic is one of the breakthrough young players this season, as is Garnacho and Ricoh Lewis. I can’t remember hearing anything new about these players from any of the pundits in the mainstream programmes.

He’s also a multimillionaire from his property business. Micah is laughing all the way to the bank.

Happy for him. He seems like a nice guy and I appreciated him when he played for us. Just can’t listen to the noise when he opens his mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.