Micah Richards the pundit

Thierry Henry, Nedum Onuoha, Danny Higginbotham, and Gary Neville used to when the big tactics screens were introduced with MNF!

Like everything else, it’s become “entertainment,” which is why I use that time to get a brew, make a sarnie or do something else!

Everything now is is “Happy Chappy, Happy Clappy” whereas I always prefer to see NEUTRAL, UNBIASED pundits talking about games. I know he isn’t/wasn’t everybody’s cuppa, but I always liked Souness (right or wrong), because he’d argue his corner, maybe inject some fresh perspective, and I never felt like he was there to feed his paymasters with happy clappy punditry!

And, lest I get banned, I wouldn’t dare talk about how I enjoy hearing what Roy Keane had to say about events.

I wonder if Patrick Vieira might have a future. He’s quiet, considered, and almost peerless in his playing and managerial experience.
Neville was so good at tactics that he failed spectacularly as both a coach and manager.

Sure Vieira has just been sacked.

Neville was so good at tactics that he failed spectacularly as both a coach and manager.

I'm not sure he was a great tactician, but he was able to explain what a team is doing to people that may not he able to sit it for themselves.

I will let your ignorance pass, and carry on in life believing players who had long successful football careers MAY have some insight for those of us who never amassed those careers, awards, international caps or were even asked to have (even moderate) managerial careers.

I’m sure you could teach them both a thing or two about football, though, given the chance.

Walk outside in just your underwear, put your hands on your head for 30 mins and think hard about what you have just done.
I know, I know. Sorry but I just can't help it. I find his analysis of games to be pretty insightful and actually quite interesting.

When he's not trying to "one-up" his co-presenter(s) he can be okay (for a Scouser).
Both are tragic when the so called biggest game is on.
A team that was great in the 70's and 80's against a team that was great in the sky years until 10 years ago.
Both were terrible in that last demolition last game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.