Micah Richards the pundit

gone off him since he was celebrating arsenal going 2-0 up at anfield
Amazingly shite thread, slagging one of our own because you reckon he’s a shite pundit?! Jesus, remember when everyone was crying when we had nobody representing us, now we have, you’re smashing the lad.

We love him at City and we love his personality. We have enough pundits that analyses each game and some right boring gobshites. Micah brings something else, it’s called banter, like watching one of the lads from the pub, laughing and taking the piss. Comedy gold when the rags got hammered and he was sat in front of Roy Keane laughing his bollocks off.

Jesus, give the lad a break ffs. Micah keep doing you lad.

Terrible understanding of the game, but it's quite entertaining watching him trying to articulate a point using words that he can't pronounce, or use in the correct manner.

He isn't on his own there though, and he certainly brings a bit more life to an otherwise dull broadcasting team.

Amazingly shite thread, slagging one of our own because you reckon he’s a shite pundit?! Jesus, remember when everyone was crying when we had nobody representing us, now we have, you’re smashing the lad.

We love him at City and we love his personality. We have enough pundits that analyses each game and some right boring gobshites. Micah brings something else, it’s called banter, like watching one of the lads from the pub, laughing and taking the piss. Comedy gold when the rags got hammered and he was sat in front of Roy Keane laughing his bollocks off.

Jesus, give the lad a break ffs. Micah keep doing you lad.
I never once said he was shit. I’ve one post in this thread and you’ve quoted it where in my post did I say he’s a shit pundit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.