Micah Richards the pundit

I never once said he was shit. I’ve one post in this thread and you’ve quoted it where in my post did I say he’s a shit pundit
Sorry blue. I didn’t intend to quote your post. I was just taking part in the debate and mistakenly replied to your post. Roll on tomoz :)

People citing Micah as being a terrible pundit can anybody name me one who is massively insightful and most of the time correct?

For the record I think they're all know nothing cunts on the gravy train. Micah included.
Thierry Henry, Nedum Onuoha, Danny Higginbotham, and even Gary Neville used to when the big tactics screens were introduced with MNF!

Like everything else, it’s become “entertainment,” which is why I use that time to get a brew, make a sarnie or do something else!

Everything now is is “Happy Chappy, Happy Clappy” whereas I always prefer to see NEUTRAL, UNBIASED pundits talking about games. I know he isn’t/wasn’t everybody’s cuppa, but I always liked Souness (right or wrong), because he’d argue his corner, maybe inject some fresh perspective, and I never felt like he was there to feed his paymasters with happy clappy punditry!

And, lest I get banned, I wouldn’t dare talk about how I enjoy hearing what Roy Keane had to say about events.

I wonder if Patrick Vieira might have a future. He’s quiet, considered, and almost peerless in his playing and managerial experience.

Last edited:
Yesterday he was truly pathetic, talking utter rubbish and making no sense whatsoever.

I was embarrassed by him and for him, he needs to step back and take a long hard look at the way he goes about his punditry.

Come on Micah shape up.
He doesn't have it in him mate. Might as well ask him to contribute to quantum gravity research.

This.
I often wonder if Henry cringes at the 2 balloons he has to share a studio with.

I love seeing Nedum getting more exposure and hope that he will continue to get more. He is brilliant.

I could listen to Nedum talk football all day. Top pundit.
Nedum has said many times that he doesn't particularly like the matchday punditry
If you have a Billy big bollocks as head pundit, say Twitcher jnr, he will make a point that Nedum disagrees with and the producer will instruct the presenter to wrap up the discussion so there's no time to "come back"

On one of our games they had Nedum and Steve Sidwell giving their views and they both spoke so much sense
It was like an out of body experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.