Micah Richards the pundit

I’ve always liked Micah Richards - even when he at the point he thought he was a real ‘Billy Big Bollocks’ when playing regularly for us and getting into the England team.
I’ve always thought he was City through and through and there’s never been anything snide about him - he is what he is.
And he’s more than a pundit now - he‘s a household name and It’s his personality and rather than his knowledge that endears him to people.
Keep up the good work Micah and keep being yourself.
That’s my sentiment too. However he really is pretty awful as a pundit. Someone likes him though cos he’s not short of work

I kinda of get it. If VVD was further behind Isak then I think it's an absolute clear-cut red but I thought they were more or less side by side. Don't get me wrong, I think it's more a red than not one but I get what he's saying.

He swiped Isak's legs and he was last man.

I cant see how its anything other than red,its as clear an interpretation of the law as they come.

The one that needs properly questioning and investigating was the pisstake at the swamp on Saturday,a disgraceful decision.

I have heard a few snippets from Micah on podcasts and get the feeling he regrets not being a tad more professional especially early in his career. I thought he would be City's and England's fullback for at least a decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.