Micah Richards the pundit

She was on Radio 5 monday night club last night. It came over she's been busy and mentioned quite a few games she has worked on including 2 at the weekend. I think she's fantastic.

Is this the Izzy that said if she had one Place left in a team and she could pick Messi who plays in America or Haaland the best striker in Europe who plays in the Premier she would pick Messi.

That Izzy.

Is this the Izzy that said if she had one Place left in a team and she could pick Messi who plays in America or Haaland the best striker in Europe who plays in the Premier she would pick Messi.

That Izzy.
The one who said on 5 Live that Rodri dived on Sunday
That same one
She’s about as blue as Terry Christian
That Ellen White is even worse
We turned these non-entities from shop assistants to full time football players, yet they seem determined to shaft us once they retire

That same one
We turned these non-entities from shop assistants to full time football players, yet they seem determined to shaft us once they retire

I don't know her just heard her on the Monday night club and thought wow she's a bit of no nowt dick head. Isn't the first or last who seem to have no logic when discussing football.

Hard to find a pundit nowadays who has come out of the house and not left their brain at home, it's their bias they should have left behind.

Last edited:
Ask yourselves this. How on earth did the BBC, Sky etc end up picking Micah for the job?

Excellent football analysis?
Great communication skills?
Particularly good looking?

Or could it possibly be because they thought he was an idiot and therefore the ideal candidate to be "representing" City? QED in my book.
ffs

Ask yourselves this. How on earth did the BBC, Sky etc end up picking Micah for the job?

Or could it possibly be because they thought he was an idiot and therefore the ideal candidate to be "representing" City? QED in my book.
laughing-micah-richards.gif

All you have proved with your fancy QED above is your views on why you dislike Micah.

The ACTUAL reason why he gets so much work, as with any other job, is because his employers think he is good at his job.

So don't project your negative views onto the companies that hire him or those viewers that like him

Last edited:
That same one
Ellen said 3-3 for the derby on football focus on Saturday and she was supposed to be our rep!

All you have proved with your fancy QED above is your views on why you dislike Micah.

The ACTUAL reason why he gets so much work, as with any other job, is because his employers think he is good at his job.

So don't project your negative views onto the companies that hire him or those viewers that like him
I didn't realise you worked for Sky's or the BBC's HR department.

The ACTUAL reality is you have no clue why he gets so much work. I think it's because he's an oaf; you have a different OPINION.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.