Micah Richards the pundit

All you have proved with your fancy QED above is your views on why you dislike Micah.

The ACTUAL reason why he gets so much work, as with any other job, is because his employers think he is good at his job.

So don't project your negative views onto the companies that hire him or those viewers that like him
I didn't realise you worked for Sky's or the BBC's HR department.

The ACTUAL reality is you have no clue why he gets so much work. I think it's because he's an oaf; you have a different OPINION.
Totally agree, I’ve no issue with Micah as a man because I’ve never met him and never will…As a pundit he’s a gibbering, clueless idiot … !
I must admit I quite liked him initially as I thought he would be a breath of fresh air but that’s not the case now..

Telling everyone he spends £600 a week or whatever getting his hair cut, he must be loaded .. Not upstairs though…!

laughing-micah-richards.gif
Love him or loathe him.. You've got to admit, he's got a crackin set of Newton's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.