Micah Richards the pundit

I really like him. Great personality and I think he is too aware of who he is surrounded by and so shrinks at times and bows to their superior knowledge. He isn't a great pundit because he doesn't understand the game well enough, and he didn't have an incredible career like others but what he does have is a love for the game and a sense of humour and I'd much rather that than fucking hour after hour of people dissecting the rags. You got beat because we're class and you're shite rat boy, it's nothing more than that.

Yes you’re right - I cannot separate the two because the subject matter is so vile …..but it’s not my fault that you don’t understand why your comment was unnecessary and in poor taste at best.

I wonder if you’re saying you couldn’t find a better insult that respects your own humanity …..? (Rhetorical question mark)

Some things just can’t be used to attack those we dislike or disagree with. Strange how you don’t understand that point - I wonder about how you were formed and the life you live …..but never mind, enjoy it the best you can while you’re still here to enjoy it blue.
Obviously you have the right to be offended, I obviously have the right to not give a flying fuck what you think. I'm surprised you have time to be offended what with all the demonstrations you must go on.

Izzy Christiensen puts them all to shame.Richards and Redknapp are a pair of clowns.

She was great on the Burnley game. Not seen her since! She shut down one of her colleagues trying to make a meal out of Pep talking to Erling on the pitch so hopefully they haven't given her the Buzzer treatment as she was a breath of fresh air!

He is in the same bracket as Spit,Neville,Redknapp etc.Has nothing to offer or anything to say worth listening 2.
Don't agree at all. You might hate the other 3 but at least they have a fucking clue what they are talking about and can string a coherent sentence together.

And (edit) the reason I mind is because he's effectively representing City. Yes, pundits are supposed to be neutral, but that's not how it works. The public recognise spitty as the Liverpool rep, and ditto Neville is the Utd rep. And our representative is a fucking clown. It's yet another opportunity for the media to have a sly dig at City, undermining our club yet again. Surprised some cannot see this.

Don't agree at all. You might hate the other 3 but at least they have a fucking clue what they are talking about and can string a coherent sentence together.

And (edit) the reason I mind is because he's effectively representing City. Yes, pundits are supposed to be neutral, but that's not how it works. The public recognise spitty as the Liverpool rep, and ditto Neville is the Utd rep. And our representative is a fucking clown. It's yet another opportunity for the media to have a sly dig at City, undermining our club yet again. Surprised some cannot see this.
Neville knows nothing when the scum win he does not blame the glazers when they lose its all he bangs on about.Spit does not even know what City are charged with.
Redknapp less said the better.There are plenty of decent pundits Souness,Keane,Sidwell,Nedum,Christensen fuck even Clinton Morrison although he could do with dropping the ganster speak to name but a few.

She was great on the Burnley game. Not seen her since! She shut down one of her colleagues trying to make a meal out of Pep talking to Erling on the pitch so hopefully they haven't given her the Buzzer treatment as she was a breath of fresh air!
She does a lot of the Co-commentary on the premier league international broadcasts

He isn't a great pundit because he doesn't understand the game well enough, and he didn't have an incredible career like others but what he does have is a love for the game and a sense of humour and I'd much rather that than fucking hour after hour of people dissecting the rags
I'm a shit cook but I have a love for food.
I wouldn't appear on masterchef just for the laugh.

Obviously you have the right to be offended, I obviously have the right to not give a flying fuck what you think. I'm surprised you have time to be offended what with all the demonstrations you must go on.

Ah you’ve reverted to petulancy, this is the level I should have expected :)

Hope you at least enjoyed the derby result Blue !

Ps - I ain’t offended, just saddened hahahahaha (enjoy not giving two fucks about that too)

She was on Radio 5 monday night club last night. It came over she's been busy and mentioned quite a few games she has worked on including 2 at the weekend. I think she's fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.