Micah Richards the pundit

Apparently an ambassador for the club? Wouldn't think it listening to the shite he spouts.
He's more passionate about licking the arses of his little mates Keane/Neville/Spitty than he is defending or sticking up for city. Wouldn't matter if he did though cos he's about as insightful as a clock with no hands.

Like all the other commentators and pundits they are told their role and the narrative to take. Their bosses are in constant communication through the earpieces they wear.
The stand out for me was listening to Martin Tyler working for Sky and comparing it to the overseas Premier League productions that he did as well, like chalk and cheese.

Lol I suppose he doesnt have any real loyalty to City like a proper fan, he outwardly admits he is an arsenal fan.

I dont enjoy listening to his punditry, he is a one trick pony and a bit of a jester that the broadcasters wheel out
He’s embarrassing to watch & listen to. Tries hard to make a headline statement & although he played for us he makes more effort to sound impartial (unlike the other “don’t give a toss” pundits) rather than support us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.