Micah Richards the pundit

Micah has forged a decent career in the media out for himself, and the best of luck to him with that. But to present him as a pro-City pundit is laughable because he just isn't. I think that is what we need to understand and accept. He's not employed to be pro City, like Carragher & Neville are for their ex-clubs. He's employed to be the class clown. The court jester he is the foil to Keane, Carragher, Neville and Shearer and he does it very well. But watching him and expecting him to be ardently pro-City is a mistake. He isn't there to represent our club, so he doesn't.

They could replace Micah with the laughing clown at Blackpool pleasure beach , and get about the same insight , he just bows down to Ratboy and Spit , he doesnt stand up for our club and shows no bias unlike the two stooges of the red 'istree clubs who are only interested in promoting their scummy red teams. Spit is by far the worst , best manager , keeper , centre back , striker , corner flags in the world and they all play at Klanfield , Sky had the chance to get rid when he gobbed at a school girl but he grovelled to retain his job , and now like Heysel all is forgotten.

His personality shines through on CBS. I think they give him and Spitty free reign.

Spitty lost a game on there and smashed a football into the cameraman after because everyone was laughing at him. Funny how it's not mentioned here.

When you say Personality ??? He's there purely to laugh like a Hyena and take barbs from Kate Abdo and Spitboy. He's a pantiomime clown of a pundit.

Comes across as a really positive, happy go lucky bloke. Don't think his analysis is always the best, but occasionally he drops a few great stories in, on the podcasts, possibly a more polished pundit would not.

He is pro City, wants us to do well but will be provide an opinion occasionally which is not always in our favour, which I am happy with whether I agree with it or not.

I would say hard to dislike the bloke but looking at the comments obviously not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.