Micah Richards the pundit

He just says the first thing that comes into his head and then spends the next few minutes back tracking , not sharp enough for live TV he comes across as a buffoon his colleagues are not laughing with him they are laughing at him, when you get outwitted by a idiot like Spit Carragher then it really is time to give up.

I'm he's a nice enough bloke but it seems he's employed to be the clown rather than to contribute anything.

Still, I'd probably put the full clown outfit on for the money some pundits get

He just says the first thing that comes into his head and then spends the next few minutes back tracking , not sharp enough for live TV he comes across as a buffoon his colleagues are not laughing with him they are laughing at him, when you get outwitted by a idiot like Spit Carragher then it really is time to give up.
He wouldn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer. Yes; neither am I. But I'm not being (presumably) well paid to offer my tactical analysis on the game. Never mind, being employed as an ambassador by the club

He offers nothing to punditry, no insight or knowledge of tactics, if you close your eyes it might as well be Rusty Lee just giggling away, club ambassador my big fat hairy arse.
Thank fuck I'm using my phone. If I was using the laptop, and I was enjoying a (no; not that!) coffee, I'd be needing a new keyboard!

I've always given him the benifit of dought, you know bit of a clown, hearty laugh and all that ,but today he really pissed me off on BBC. You wouldn't think he used to play for us, Came over as a right tosser,

He claims to be a club ambassador, as far as I’m aware Buzzer is the club ambassador, then we have SWP, Dicky, Joleon etc who do jobs for the club like the trophy tour. There are the match ambassadors like Peter Barnes, Joe Corrigan, Ian Brighwell Alex Williams etc
Has anyone see the laughing ambassador ever do anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.