Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is a blue, that should be enough.
No he isnt , he just happened to play here , he is self confessed arses fan , now not in the past . He never sticks up for us , repeatedly agreed peps handling of phil was wrong and that he should go out on loan just one example , he is a twat

No he isnt , he just happened to play here , he is self confessed arses fan , now not in the past . He never sticks up for us , repeatedly agreed peps handling of phil was wrong and that he should go out on loan just one example , he is a twat
He is actually from Leeds as well, not a local lad , he was Ok as a player but he doesnt defend us as a pundit if Spit or Ratboy critcises our club the big lump just nods and agrees he isnt sharp enough or clever enough to disagree and give an alternative view point.

He is actually from Leeds as well, not a local lad , he was Ok as a player but he doesnt defend us as a pundit if Spit or Ratboy critcises our club the big lump just nods and agrees he isnt sharp enough or clever enough to disagree and give an alternative view point.
The last part is spot on. He’s just a bit thick. If confronted with any form of argument/ criticism of City, he mostly just cracks a completely unfunny joke and laughs uncontrollably……or agrees.

I don’t think it’s a case of defending us per se it’s about fairness, use of facts and not having a preconceived agenda - that’s what I want to see.
I don’t want to see yet another fan boy.
Regrettably, from what I’ve seen and heard, he just comes across as a bit thick.

Micah is held to a different standard.

Wayne Rooney can barely string a sentence together and people - admittedly not on here - are making out like he’s the second coming.

Gary Neville is hugely biased, as is spitting Carragher and that seething ball of spite and rage who deliberately crippled one of our players, and then insulted his son, Roy Keane.

Alan Shearer as a pundit is like 20mg of diazepam in human form and always has been.

Yet it’s Micah Richards who is getting stick from so many supporters of the club he served for years as a youth player, first team player, club rep and captain. It’s Micah who has got over 300 pages of Blues poring over every word he says and thinking up new and creative excuses for why they don’t like him, even though he loves our club and helped get us where we are now.

Not right.

While I agree that Micah is held to an unfair standard because some City fans want a bit of bias in our favour for a change...

Neville, Shearer, Carragher and Rooney all get routinely shit on in this forum every day of the week and twice on Sundays. By comparison, Micah has a knighthood here.

None of that really makes him a twat though does it?

Many blues thought Foden should have been played more regularly and now more centrally. It’s the beauty of football we all see it differently.

He is also very positive about City, Pep, the football etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.