Micah Richards the pundit

He gets pushed around like the little brother on Sky Sports. Same as you I don't dislike Micah, but I can't wait until we get some of current players in as pundits in the next decade or two.

Kyle Walker for example would not let that goon Roy Keane push him around / slander our club. Would actually give us some backbone in the media.
Walker's the last person I'd want representing us in the media

He gets pushed around like the little brother on Sky Sports. Same as you I don't dislike Micah, but I can't wait until we get some of current players in as pundits in the next decade or two.

Kyle Walker for example would not let that goon Roy Keane push him around / slander our club. Would actually give us some backbone in the media.

As long as he's raking in the money I doubt he's truly that bothered about what others think of him. After reading his autobiography it seems this is what he cares most about.
He’s free to do what he wants at the end of the day, it’s his life isn’t it. I’m in no doubt he cares little about what a few blues on a forum think of him and the path he’s chosen to keep the money coming in. That said I do understand why many have an issue with the cartoon character he’s become. When you’re in the spotlight making a dick of yourself on an almost weekly basis you’ve got to accept that there will be flak coming your way from some quarters.
I’ll just continue to follow him from afar (this thread..)

The same Kyle Walker that's appeared on a podcast with Stephen Howson?

As long as he's raking in the money I doubt he's truly that bothered about what others think of him. After reading his autobiography it seems this is what he cares most about.
I'm 100% sure he had 0% involvement in writing his autobiography.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.