Micah Richards the pundit

Take your blue specs off, mate. Micah’s a clown. His past service counts for nothing in his media career. Any “insights” from Richards will be flashed up on autocue or fed down his earphones. Neville has ten times his IQ and is ten times the pundit.

If you want a proper pundit who was also a Blue, look no further than Nedum Onuha. Different league but doesn’t appeal to the Only Way is Essex generation.
O

"The internet take-up for Manchester City pictures is really poor," says Eamonn.

"When South America wake up they instantly search 'Man United', when Hong Kong and China wake up, they do the same.

"All the data and statistics tell the media that there is no point buying in Manchester City stuff because advertisers won't pay for it."
While I’m on board with your overall point, this is demonstrably untrue and is 20th century thinking from the paparazzi scum featured in that article. Here’s one piece of evidence analysing Google searches for “man city” and “man united” worldwide, for instance: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=Man city,Man united&hl=en

No Google in China/HK and I couldn’t find another proxy, but City are more searched for and it isn’t even close.

While I’m on board with your overall point, this is demonstrably untrue and is 20th century thinking from the paparazzi scum featured in that article. Here’s one piece of evidence analysing Google searches for “man city” and “man united” worldwide, for instance: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=Man city,Man united&hl=en

No Google in China/HK and I couldn’t find another proxy, but City are more searched for and it isn’t even close.
Goes to show the BBC fact checkers always take a half day when City stories are on the go.
News is manufactured to suit the propensity of their (supposedly) core market audience.
Which for a public funded broadcaster is unforgivable.

No personal animosity towards him. As an ex blue who was part of the revolution that followed he’ll always get my respect and thanks.
He’s just a really shit pundit who is demeaning himself by playing the class clown.
I find not watching a single thing he’s on, be it a podcast or sky sports works best. I don’t want to dislike him so I avoid the things I know will make me dislike him! Haha!
He means no harm, he’s just a bit out of his depth on anything other than bantz..

The paps in the article are City fans so it's not biased. I think the general point they are making is that the appetite for certain photo's isn't there when it comes to City.

Get a picture of a City player with a brown envelope and it will be snapped up. Anything positive for the club doesn't have the same appeal. How many positive articles about City pop up in the media? It's undeniable there's a market for positivity around the club.

No personal animosity towards him. As an ex blue who was part of the revolution that followed he’ll always get my respect and thanks.
He’s just a really shit pundit who is demeaning himself by playing the class clown.
I find not watching a single thing he’s on, be it a podcast or sky sports works best. I don’t want to dislike him so I avoid the things I know will make me dislike him! Haha!
He means no harm, he’s just a bit out of his depth on anything other than bantz..
He gets pushed around like the little brother on Sky Sports. Same as you I don't dislike Micah, but I can't wait until we get some of current players in as pundits in the next decade or two.

Kyle Walker for example would not let that goon Roy Keane push him around / slander our club. Would actually give us some backbone in the media.

As long as he's raking in the money I doubt he's truly that bothered about what others think of him. After reading his autobiography it seems this is what he cares most about.

no Trends isnt good for that. Search "Manchester City" v "Manchester United"Totally different. Or mufc and MCFC. Its all a bit random I found.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.