Micah Richards the pundit

Used to listen to Lineker/ Shearer/ Micah podcast The Rest Is Football but have kicked it into touch now. Richards seems a bit thick. Talking constantly about how wonderful Jude Bellingham/ Declan Rice/ England under Southgate/ 115 with Neil Harris is. Couldn’t stomach this podcast 3 times a week. Get the impression Micah plays the clown to the other two. He’s probably getting well paid for it, so what do I know, but just feel he could contribute more effectively than he does.

I’ve stuck up for Micah although I rarely ever watch or listen to him. I just thought his haters on here were too obsessive.

I was disappointed in Micah last night. He slated Foden for lacking “bravery” by not going and demanding the football like Bellingham does. If Micah had said Phil needs to have more confidence to demand the ball then fair enough but saying Phil lacks bravery because that’s the latest buzzword was poor.

He did say England have to find a way to get the best out of Phi. I preferred how Fabregas said Phil
Needed to get more involved and be a bigger character for England. Fair enough.

I’ve stuck up for Micah although I rarely ever watch or listen to him. I just thought his haters on here were too obsessive.

I was disappointed in Micah last night. He slated Foden for lacking “bravery” by not going and demanding the football like Bellingham does. If Micah had said Phil needs to have more confidence to demand the ball then fair enough but saying Phil lacks bravery because that’s the latest buzzword was poor.

He did say England have to find a way to get the best out of Phi. I preferred how Fabregas said Phil
So both basically said the same thing.

Even worse when he’s likely been told to hold his position.

Kyle Walker for example would not let that goon Roy Keane push him around / slander our club. Would actually give us some backbone in the media.
The same Kyle that is Country over Club Kyle, Our Captin.

The defender of Jack, Kyle, his Captain.

I hope he doesn't get a gig on the TV when he retires, not the sort I want representing City in the media.

Used to listen to Lineker/ Shearer/ Micah podcast The Rest Is Football but have kicked it into touch now. Richards seems a bit thick. Talking constantly about how wonderful Jude Bellingham/ Declan Rice/ England under Southgate/ 115 with Neil Harris is. Couldn’t stomach this podcast 3 times a week. Get the impression Micah plays the clown to the other two. He’s probably getting well paid for it, so what do I know, but just feel he could contribute more effectively than he does.
I canned it off a few months ago with the over the top matey humour which I could just about stand if it was for the Micah laugh just gets annoying like canned laughter on Tv comedy shows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.