Micah Richards the pundit

Yeah he is.

He tones it down slightly on Sky, but its all about him.

I listen to him on the podcast he does with Shearer and Linekar. And its always about money
As I've said quite a few times on here, compare him to Nedum. Or Izzy. Or Steph. I would have included Rodri, but he's a current player, not a pundit.

He's miles better than most of them, mind. In a second language. It's all I can do to speak English!

As I've said quite a few times on here, compare him to Nedum. Or Izzy. Or Steph. I would have included Rodri, but he's a current player, not a pundit.

He's miles better than most of them, mind. In a second language. It's all I can do to speak English!

I watch Nedum on espn with Burley and Nichol and it's like a breath of fresh air compared to the idiots on the TNT bench.

Nedum will never get a big gig because he wont play up for the cameras and be anyone's useful idiot.

Plus now compare him to Joe Hart. Joe is sensible, articulate, knows his stuff and needs to be on more often.

He did an interview with Rodders the other day which was excellent. IMHO

I watch Nedum on espn with Burley and Nichol and it's like a breath of fresh air compared to the idiots on the TNT bench.

Nedum will never get a big gig because he wont play up for the cameras and be anyone's useful idiot.
It's the general malaise of TV dumbing down. Ask yourself, if your mates rang and asked if you fancied going out for a lemonade or three, is there any programme that would make you say, "no; the latest episode of x is on".

City games don't count, by the way!

It's the general malaise of TV dumbing down. Ask yourself, if your mates rang and asked if you fancied going out for a lemonade or three, is there any programme that would make you say, "no; the latest episode of x is on".

City games don't count, by the way!

The simple answer is No, but if there was footie on the TV in a pub and I had to listen to that lot I'd be off home :)

Plus now compare him to Joe Hart. Joe is sensible, articulate, knows his stuff and needs to be on more often.

He did an interview with Rodders the other day which was excellent. IMHO

Agreed on all counts.

Nedum is great really articulate in what he says.

Mr Lescott is great as well, doesn't back down and offers something different.

I was impressed with Joe Hart the other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.