Micah Richards the pundit

CBS/Paramount+ CL coverage is getting more high profile, esp now Beckham has been added! Begs belief.

I have stopped watching the pre-game build up, and HT show, because I don’t care enough about any interview or nugget enough to put up with the fanboy childishness.

There’s a reason Henry says about 10% of what the others have to say…he looks embarrassed to be there half the time.

Throw in the likes of Schmeichel at the games, and it’s red shirt suckfest! Even the host is a diehard Utd fan!

Richards’ schtick reached vomit-inducing levels this week with his Beckham-Love! Got up, hugged him, switched seats with Spitter to sit next to him, and hit new volume levels while discussing his man-love! Nauseating!

Beckham & CBS have penned a deal for an alternate commentary channel, where you watch/hear him and some “celebrity/superstar” friends watching about 6 CL games this season.

Think joe hart looks like he will make a good pundit.

For a long time, on Youtube, there was a longish post-derby clip with him, Souness, Keane, Neville and the host in the studio. I think there maybe was someone else. It might have been the first time he was invited. He literally did not say a word, everybody else arguing ten to the dozen. I think the Youtube comments were the funniest I've ever seen. They got on a roll, with people outdoing each other in sarcasm. Sadly, it's been taken down. I used to go back to it regularly, but often had to turn it off, because my sides were genuinely hurting too much from laughing. Usually, Youtube comments are boring and worthless, but they were comedy gold for that one.
(Off track entirely, but the other one worth looking up is Tom Cruise, with someone else who I honestly don't know from Adam, doing the Wired Autocomplete. Bear with it, even if you can't bear TC — I can't — and then scroll down to the comments. They get better and better. It's one I regularly go back to when my ribcage needs a good workout).

Meeks,is that what he's calling himself?
Fuck me,almost as bad a jlinz or whatever the peanut headed **** from the rags called himself.
Talk about his threads and his £300 haircuts more than the football!

He is a cartoon character meme banking coin, seemingly because he brings clicks and views! Fucking state.

Might be OK for a BS session podcast or that Lineker-Shearer-Richards show, but as a MATCHDAY pundit, he’s an absolute dogshit distraction.

CBS/Paramount+ CL coverage is getting more high profile, esp now Beckham has been added! Begs belief.

I have stopped watching the pre-game build up, and HT show, because I don’t care enough about any interview or nugget enough to put up with the fanboy childishness.

There’s a reason Henry says about 10% of what the others have to say…he looks embarrassed to be there half the time.

Throw in the likes of Schmeichel at the games, and it’s red shirt suckfest! Even the host is a diehard Utd fan!

Richards’ schtick reached vomit-inducing levels this week with his Beckham-Love! Got up, hugged him, switched seats with Spitter to sit next to him, and hit new volume levels while discussing his man-love! Nauseating!

Beckham & CBS have penned a deal for an alternate commentary channel, where you watch/hear him and some “celebrity/superstar” friends watching about 6 CL games this season.
We have arrived in idiocracy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.