Micah Richards the pundit

Fair enough.

Can’t stand the bloke but whether he has kids is not any explanation as to why he is a nob.
I just find him to be very immature, it’s like I am watching an over excited 15 year old, who has never grown up,

You usually find having children should make you a bit more grown up about things, as it means you have responsibilities and the world is not all about you,

I find him very immature for his age, I mean how old is he?? He certainly does not act his age I find him to be a very strange person, especially someone in there late 30’s acting like an over excited 15 year old, I just can’t take him seriously,

whys that relevant?
I find him to be very immature for his age, he acts like on over excited 15 year old and someone I really can’t take seriously,

You usually find having children and a wife and family should make you a bit more mature about the way you act,

But it’s like I am watching someone with the mental of age of a teenager who gets way over excited over the littlest of incidents,

He is very loud aswell, he seems to shout rather than talk when they get into a deep analysis of a game

I just find him to be very immature, it’s like I am watching an over excited 15 year old, who has never grown up,

You usually find having children should make you a bit more grown up about things, as it means you have responsibilities and the world is not all about you,

I find him very immature for his age, I mean how old is he?? He certainly does not act his age I find him to be a very strange person, especially someone in there late 30’s acting like an over excited 15 year old, I just can’t take him seriously,
He’s probably playing up to suit what sky want him to be, similar to neville and spitty

And, like Richards, Joe Hart grew up an Arsenal fan.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nowt wrong with Richards still being one but he shouldn’t be a City ambassador.

The way Joe Hart talks about us is what I’d expect from a City ambassador.
Always thought Joe had stated his team were Shrewsbury Town

Keane ripped him a new one and rightly so. Micah can live is Kamara style punditry but he is very embarrassing when representing City.

The one former player we have supposedly representing City on Sky and we get this joker of a clown. Very disappointing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.