Micah Richards the pundit

As people have said he acts like a kid waiting for his new bike at xmas. Keano is on my xmas list for taking the piss out of him. He was an Arse fan growing up. Which he still is.

Embarrassing (again) for him yesterday and possibly even, a new low, which is saying something. The guy has nothing to contribute re tactics of a match, he sees nothing of importance during a game and all he spouts is cliched drivel that anybody could muster. Sooking up to Arse after their anti-football performance yesterday, when they behaved like a 3rd division team hanging on for a draw in the 3rd round of a Cup match was pathetic.
It's depressing that he is the only "City" pundit on our screens at the moment on Sky when there are people who have City to heart who could do a far better job...Joe Hart and Nedum for example. and he's on the BBC as well, it's unbelievable.
Very disappointed in him of late.

I’m convinced that he decides the subject he is gonna talk about well in advance of the discussion and nothing is going to alter that.

“Micah, we think we have a clip here of Pep farting on the touchline, what’s your thoughts on that?”
“Erm, erm, well Dave, I thought Saliba was fantastic”.

You can see the cogs turning. It’s like “Dave, that’s not the question I had an answer prepared for. Fuck it, I’m just gonna read my script”.

Clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.