Micah Richards the pundit

He offers nothing of any intelligence and is there as comic relief.

Joe Hart is now doing some work and comes across so professionally compared to him. Shay Given also does some good work(goalies eh?)

But Micah is part of a show and its one I've no interest in.

He offers nothing of any intelligence and is there as comic relief.

Joe Hart is now doing some work and comes across so professionally compared to him. Shay Given also does some good work(goalies eh?)

But Micah is part of a show and its one I've no interest in.
A big part of the Sky Circus, with Roy Keane as the grumpy Ringmaster.
He's the modern day, football equivalent of the athlete, Kriss Aka Bussi (wrong spelling, no doubt)...

Nothing against Micah personally, but they should play to his strengths which I’m afraid is not asking him to tactically analyse a game, he ends up coming across as stupid.

Our Ned was immaculate on this Saturday's Football Focus.
Will be far too articulate for Sky...

Nedum is a smart guy but I don't think his approach plays well on tv who want quick fire insights. On podcasts etc where he is allowed to talk for a bit he's very, very good. TV doesn't allow that for the most part and as someone said, Sky want "banter" shite to appeal to juveniles.

Richards is shite, amost as bsd as Sturridge. I always like to hear Ned though but as you say he is far too sensible
I love Nedum and even more as he`s a self confessed Rag hater. Proof you say ?
Yes he attended one of our Mid Cheshire Supporters Meetings and openly admitted it and said he hates them more than Liverpool which says something.
Love the lad and he possess`s something Micah doesn`t have ... brain cells.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.