Micah Richards the pundit

I was just thinking the same.. most I’ve enjoyed Sly Sports punditry in years. Micah has been really funny and I actually really like Keane (obviously not a player) as a pundit.. he doesn’t seem to have that “set them up, lay traps mentality” ala Neville. Obviously wants utd to win which is fair enough but is pretty impartial with his cretic.

I do quite enjoy seeing Micah just take the piss out of Keane’s hard-man act

Me too. You do get the feeling that Keane has a soft spot for Micha though.
Keano even seemed to share some Man City love, was impressed and spoke in glowing terms. I think Micah has got him in his pocket and will do the driving on their road trip

He's made Keane more bearable, and I actually think Keane knows what he's talking about most of the time when he isn't upset over something.

Article on BBC Sport with Micah showing his love for Milner. I wonder if we’ll see an article by Stephen Warnock showing his love for one of ours? I won’t hold my breath.

He’s new to punditry and I’m sure with time he will mature into the role.
Spit boy was the ........... fuck lockdown is doing strange things to me

The standard of punditry is at an all time low as far as I’m concerned, I listen to self important pricks all day at work so I can do without it on my days off watching football

I do like Micah a lot but as someone has already said, I just want factual analysis and fair, neutral assessments of games, regardless of their team affiliation, nowadays they seem to have a prepared script and blurt it out come what may.

Souness should start a training course for em all, he’s the best out there by a mile, not because he gives us a fair crack of the whip but because he analyses each game on merit and gives insightful assessments instead of towing a pre prepared line..

Article on BBC Sport with Micah showing his love for Milner. I wonder if we’ll see an article by Stephen Warnock showing his love for one of ours? I won’t hold my breath.

How childish do you have to be to object to Micah Richards writing an article on his teammate for club and country for 5 years?

Some of you need to grow the fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.