Micah Richards the pundit

He does bang on about how much money we have at times but I think that is a more personal thing with him due to how we were building while Richards was at the club. Apart from that, I can’t fault his enthusiasm and he is well spoken plus a blue so overall it’s a plus.

He does bang on about how much money we have at times but I think that is a more personal thing with him due to how we were building while Richards was at the club. Apart from that, I can’t fault his enthusiasm and he is well spoken plus a blue so overall it’s a plus.
He’s a wind up merchant Micah he’s taking the piss

Hmmm maybe adding 1+1 and getting 3 but when he was asked who he thinks will win the league he said if we could bring a striker in the transfer window he would go with us,maybe Micah knows something we don’t,did also say we have the biggest squad,ffs Micah all the teams have the same size squads it comes down to quality of squad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.