Micah Richards the pundit

I think they enjoy each others company.
I said in the media thread that Richards brings out the best of Keane. I'm not one of dislikes Keane as much as most. I could probably have a pint of Guinness with him, not that he'd want to of course. But, as a pundit, he's always been pretty fair, honest and complimentary towards City and anyone who stands top the the Govan bully is okay with me.

Terrific tonight. I enjoyed him Souness and Keane. No agenda in my opinion and entertainment.

100% agree. It was all lighthearted. Souness Keane and Micah make a good set of pundits. And even Keane gave in, in the end. Micahs comment about the rags not having a go was spot on. Keane looked shocked, but im sure he knew Micah was right at the end of the game. And ratboy didnt like it either. Commenting about Micah being City's ambassador. Bit rich really considering where his allegiances belong. Even he realised in the end, the scousers were there for the taking

Hope that unbeaten home run ends at the hands of City

100% agree. It was all lighthearted. Souness Keane and Micah make a good set of pundits. And even Keane gave in, in the end. Micahs comment about the rags not having a go was spot on. Keane looked shocked, but im sure he knew Micah was right at the end of the game. And ratboy didnt like it either. Commenting about Micah being City's ambassador. Bit rich really considering where his allegiances belong. Even he realised in the end, the scousers were there for the taking

Hope that unbeaten home run ends at the hands of City
So Neville mentioned Richards being a City Ambassador? But he and spitty referred said 'you and we' when commentating on the dippers v rags match.
Finally Richards adds some balance (well sort of) and gazzzzzzzzzzzzz doesn't like it!!!!!!!

Pretty much this.. he makes me smile.. and Roy Keane... which takes some serious effort!

Him and Keane are really “on to something” here... great double act. Surprisingly good TV considering it’s from the Sky camp.

Micah missed his chance to put Keane straight about Aguero ! " he's never fit, he's never fit" ! , said Keane. "Aguero is self isolating you numpty " should have been Micah reply lol

I personally think Crouch is destined for that spot. Micah would be good at it though.
If we’re talking the next Linekar then I think the BBC have already earmarked Jermaine Jenas for that role, has done quite a bit of presenting for them already

Not sure I'd have him reading the autocue as the main presenter though but I'll admit he brings something different to the Sly studios.....however I must advise him to go to Specsavers for a check up as he gave a glowing appraisal of Pogba as a truly world class talent when he's spent the last few years showing us he isn't!

Agree, was great to have a pro city pundit in the studio, after the earlier borefest I was a little surprised that Souness and Keane hung around- nice to see them squirmi

He does bang on about how much money we have at times but I think that is a more personal thing with him due to how we were building while Richards was at the club. Apart from that, I can’t fault his enthusiasm and he is well spoken plus a blue so overall it’s a plus.
And bangs on about the 50 million John Stones cost.thats two games running he as mentioned it.

And bangs on about the 50 million John Stones cost.thats two games running he as mentioned it.
He isn't saying it like it's a bad thing, though, I don't think, certainly not in the way some commentators say it. He's saying it as someone who came through an underfunded city side, saw players come in for big money that he never thought he would play with, but was never sold so doesn't know how much he was worth. He's impressed by it, it's marker of quality for him. He obviously sees a lot of himself in Stones, raw talent who maybe never quite lived up to it fully, and is chuffed for him that he is getting a second go, a bit like he did in the 11-12 season, though obviously Stones is more prominent. The £50m line is "of course he was good, this is how much a great team were willing to pay for him, you shouldn't write him off".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.