Micah Richards the pundit

I've watched Micah as part of the punditry alongside the excellent Kate Abdo in the states - Kate for sure carries the punditry. I like Micah too.

Generally, I intensely dislike American football punditry - Fox is simply godawful - ESPN is mostly unwatchable - but NBC is excellent - and CNN?/whatever network - that Kate Abdo hosts is very good as well.

Micah getting a lot of love from the utd fans for saying to Neville (who won't call for Ole's head) where the problem lies at "TWGC"™. Namely, at the manager's door.

Micah getting a lot of love from the utd fans for saying to Neville (who won't call for Ole's head) where the problem lies at "TWGC"™. Namely, at the manager's door.
But stopped short of saying the truth that he should be sacked.

I mean, I’m glad they all didn’t say that because he’s now like a blue agent is Gollum but a professional pundit should call a spade a spade.

Thought Neville showed his true colours tonight trying to belittle Micah. Good for him he wasn't having it. He does need to learn from Souness though around keeping calm and making his point clearly without emotion. It was priceless watching Rat boy and Kean implode today with Neville almost bursting with anger at the temerity of someone from Manchester City calling out his team. I loved every fucking second.

Thought Neville showed his true colours tonight trying to belittle Micah. Good for him he wasn't having it. He does need to learn from Souness though around keeping calm and making his point clearly without emotion. It was priceless watching Rat boy and Kean implode today with Neville almost bursting with anger at the temerity of someone from Manchester City calling out his team. I loved every fucking second.
I'm sure Souness has form for losing it on camera.
I like him, against any other team bar Liverpool he is more than fair, even on City's side more often than not.

Good post, bang on regarding Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.