Micah Richards the pundit

He offers nothing of any intelligence and is there as comic relief.

Joe Hart is now doing some work and comes across so professionally compared to him. Shay Given also does some good work(goalies eh?)

But Micah is part of a show and its one I've no interest in.
Like Shay a lot as a pundit. Very measured and that Oirish accent is always reassuring.

Why is it that former mediocre players are often the ones who end up being pundits?

But you rarely see players of David Silva's ilk becoming pundits

I don’t mind Micah but have started to get fed up with this tedious nodding dog laughing bollocks,he brings nothing else to the table unfortunately and sad to say I’d prefer anyone else now regardless who they played for,he’s become a predictable bore ..

A vapid, brain dead clown. He’s our Patrice Evra. Genuinely can’t see any redeeming qualities because people say ‘yeah but he’s funny’ - is he?!?!

Second the opinion of most that Ned would be a much better city representative on sky - intelligent, articulate, eloquent and loves the club. Wouldn’t say that their city careers were massively different in terms of who was better either. That fraud still dines out on a couple of good seasons and in the year that he won his biggest medal of his career he was fittingly surpassed and replaced by a TRUE city legend in Zabba

Nothing against Micah personally, but they should play to his strengths which I’m afraid is not asking him to tactically analyse a game, he ends up coming across as stupid.
His ‘strengths’ are things like ‘League of Their Own’ which I quite enjoyed from time to time depending on guests. (I know).

He’s made it completely unwatchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.