Micah Richards !

BlueSinceBirth

Superb goal tonight.

Ran the whole length, dribbling around 4/5 Blackburn players, didn't get greedy, set up Benjani at just the right time, who hit the post but then he kept going and snatched the tap in.

Just fantastic.

Hope it doesn't go to his head though, noticed he was doing some of the circus stuff towards end of second half. i'll let him have his moment, but i hope he continues this intelligent run of form.

If so, he will have no competition in getting in the England Squad for the summer

He was getting cold stood around at the back so just went for abit of a jog to warm up.

Great run, great pass, and great rebound.... Excellent all round by Richards. One decent goal doesnt change things though, he needs to keep this up ;0)

BlueSinceBirth said:
Superb goal tonight.

Ran the whole length, dribbling around 4/5 Blackburn players, didn't get greedy, set up Benjani at just the right time, who hit the post but then he kept going and snatched the tap in.

Just fantastic.

Hope it doesn't go to his head though, noticed he was doing some of the circus stuff towards end of second half. i'll let him have his moment, but i hope he continues this intelligent run of form.

If so, he will have no competition in getting in the England Squad for the summer

Great goal - definite contender for goal of the season along with Bellamy's from the swamp.

This Mancini magic is working so far isn't it...

This is Micah from 3/4 years ago,,,TRUE ???. Isaid in a post a few days ago ,LUV THE GUY TO BITS,What pisses me off is £20 on tevez 1st goal @7/2,,when i also had Micah £5 @ 33/1.BASTARD.COME ON CITY,TEVEZ AND 5-1 FOR A FEW QUID.

Mancini will get Micah back to his best and next seasong loatest he'll be back in Capellos squad.
What a run and how lovely wasn't his control of the whole situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.