Micah Richards !

Absolutley amazing, I cant belive I was shouting Pass it! Pass it! at the TV expecting the attack to turn to shit, but I was delighted to be proven wrong, great pass to Benjani, terrible shot by him but perfect rebound.

not taking his goal into account he was still very good tonight. to me its obvious, micah richards is a centre back!

His performance tonight was on a par with the derby a few seasons ago when he had Tevez in his pocket all afternoon.
If he carries on playing like that he'll get his England place back in no time, 10/10 tonight.

Micah looked like a class centre half under Sven, and he's turned in three or four decent performances under Mancini. I hate to have to bring Hughes into this, but Micah's transformation from brilliant to shit happened under his management. If he can recapture his form of a couple of seasons ago he could be the bedrock of our defence.

Keep it up Micah.

Brilliant run and goal and a great defensive performance too. In the last few games he has looked like the old Micah, especially the way he's got his leap back that he did when he first started playing for us, won nearly everything in the air again. Happy for the lad and glad he's giving his douters something to think about.

Micah looked like a class centre half under Sven, and he's turned in three or four decent performances under Mancini. I hate to have to bring Hughes into this, but Micah's transformation from brilliant to shit happened under his management. If he can recapture his form of a couple of seasons ago he could be the bedrock of our defence.

Keep it up Micah.

Was it just me or when Micah scored and ran around the by line of the Colin Bell stand, did anyone have visions of Robinho running towards him and slamming a great big snowball in his kite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.