Micah Richards !

Oh I know full well he looked bad in more than a few games, as did any player who made up the back four under numpty, not least Dunnie who was the scapegoat before Micah started getting it,

The system left the fullbacks out of position and the central defenders pulled over to one side an facing a pace player more often than not, the number of unmarked players who scored against us from the middle or far post was quite unbeleivable yet continued week after week.

Like you I now look forwards to seeing how far he can progress, because I always thought from seeing him play in the youth team he had everthing to make the very top, and will be an important player for us in the future.

Liked the way Mancini said he was pleased with Micah but he still has alot to learn!

Think Bobby Manc is a perfectionist and we will go far with him!

The goal was incredibly but what pleased me even more was his defensive game. Won everything, strong, fast and his decision making looks to have improved (clearing it when before he would have tried something OTT.)

Quality goal, and he had a good game, but IMO Blackburn didnt really give him or Vinnie much to do, but was still there when it mattered.
I still stand by my statement that he was bored doing nowt at the back so went for a jog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.