Micah Richards !

great to see his performance tonight. back to the micah of 2 1/2 years ago. no nonsense defending, great last ditch blocks, and that incredible aggression when he moves upfield. the kid is a freak. his athleticism is off the scale, and when he's full of it, it's awesome to watch him throw himself around.

loved the celebration as well. pure micah. don't change a thing our kid. just keep working as hard as you can.

r.soleofsalford said:
mcfc_nick said:
not taking his goal into account he was still very good tonight. to me its obvious, micah richards is a centre back!

tbh thought Micah was improving the last two games under Hughes, but improved even more under bob. i also think hes a center half

Didn`t he struggle there last year and ask Hughes to play him at right back?

Top draw performance from the big man a bit more like that and he'll be on that plane to South Africa in the summer

A question for the Richards bashers "Do you still think we should sell him?"

Mike D said:
Top draw performance from the big man a bit more like that and he'll be on that plane to South Africa in the summer

A question for the Richards bashers "Do you still think we should sell him?"

All gone quiet the fucking idiots

I actully wanted him to go all the way and have a shot himself as that might have been goal of the season although great pass and well done for carrying on and finishing.

Great game and has looked better the last few games, keep it up Micha!

If any proof were still needed on just how bad numpty managed the team and his one tactic, Micah provided it in spades last night,
There is not much doubt that numpty would have sold Micah, and as one who kept saying it was a sh*t clueless manager with his sh*t clueless tactic and not Micah or any of the other players in the back four, I will now express my "I told you so" to the Micah doubters who seem to be in short supply now.

blueonblue said:
If any proof were still needed on just how bad numpty managed the team and his one tactic, Micah provided it in spades last night,
There is not much doubt that numpty would have sold Micah, and as one who kept saying it was a sh*t clueless manager with his sh*t clueless tactic and not Micah or any of the other players in the back four, I will now express my "I told you so" to the Micah doubters who seem to be in short supply now.

I'll go on record as saying I was a 'Micah doubter' and still would be if he was turning in the poor perfomances as he had been last season up until recently. To name but two important games, he was awful in, Hamburg away and the rags away. The performances in those were unacceptable, and had he carried on like that I would want him sold.

However, recently he has been good and last night was easily the best game I have seen him play for over two years. Whether that was the fault of the previous management or the self confessed fact that Micah's head wasn't right will remain a mystery.
I am genuinely thrilled that the lad is getting back to his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.